Every business owner wants to integrate a payment method which provides a convenient and seamless payment processing experience. For every type of business, the time is the king, and the same is to maintain the cash flow. That’s why a business should start to accept ACH payments. Theecheck provides the best ACH payment processing solution for your business. Contact us today at +1-855-403-3855
Why Merchants Now Prefer To Accept ACH Payments?
Nowadays, rather than using the conventional payment methods like credit cards or debit cards. The merchants have started to accept ach payments which are an electronic payment method. In this, all the payments are passed through a network of banks and other financial institutions, known as an automatic clearinghouse. The best feature of ACH debit is that it allows a customer to make payments for the orders and services even if they don’t have a credit card. When a merchant accepts ACH payments, the funds get debited from the bank account of the customer and transfers to the merchant’s bank checking account.
Benefits For A Merchant To Accept ACH Payments
Some of the benefit to accept ach payments are:
- Accessible To Process: ACH payments provide very much convenient processing experience. If we compare it with the traditional paper check payments, they tend to take a lot of time to get processed and because of a long chain of the authentication procedure. And they are also prone to get lost while in transit. But when a merchant accepts ach payments, All the funds get settled and reflected in the bank account easily.
- Convenient To Transfer Payments: With the help of ACH payment, a merchant can quickly transfer b2b payments and the same from customers as well. There is no need to take any credit card information from your customers, so there is no issue of information theft or any online frauds.
- Low Processing Fees: Theecheck knows how a small saving can add up to a high profit in overall business revenue. That’s why we always offer the lowest processing rates on our merchant services. For credit card payments, a merchant needs to pay a processing fee that is applicable per transaction. But in the procedure of ACH, the merchant can save a lot of money just by accepting all the payments through a seamless method of payment like ACH.
Benefits For The Consumers To Pay Using ACH Processing
Consumers can also take several benefits like :
- Automatic Payment: If you pay regular utility bills, and other mortgage payments, then you can opt for ACH payment. With the help of ACH, you don’t need to check for payment deadlines because of scheduled autopay instructions for the payment.
- Seamless Payment Method: A third-party ACH processor helps a customer to quickly transfer funds with the help of an electronic payment method. It’s always better than writing paper checks and then mailing it to the business merchant.
If you still need more information or need further assistance to accept ach payments, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.