Nowadays, the competition in the business market is very high. A merchant can’t grow their business by just relaying with old school cash payment methods. That’s why taking payments with online payment services and accepting credit cards is a must. But the real problem arises for the high risk business merchants. Because a lot of restrictions are bounded, banks don’t support high risk businesses. But don’t worry! Theecheck offers an echeck merchant account for high risk business. By this, you can offer diversified payment options to your customers and accept credit cards, debit cards, echecks and ACH processing payments even for high risk industries.
What Is The Use Of Echeck Merchant Account For High Risk Business?
According to the expert’s analysis, the digital payment market size was around 43 billion dollars. And now it is expected that the CAGR will register at 17.6% from the period of 2019 to 2025. All this with the help of digital payment services. That’s why you need an echeck merchant account for high risk business. This is a special type of merchant account. This will provide you with a facility to sell products and services across the world. A high risk merchant account handles all the risky transactions done with the debit cards or credit cards. This merchant account supports all the businesses that are generally flagged under the risky and high risk category. Usually, the companies that surpass the average volume processing limit or are prone to high chargebacks need an echeck merchant account for high risk business.
We at TheEcheck.com are specialized in high risk industries. We also offer the best in class processing service, all under the cost of very affordable processing fees. So, you will achieve more international customers, and this will result in more revenue out of your business sales.
What Industries Come Under High Risk Business Category?
Some of the business operating sectors that are generally considered as high risk are the following:
- Real Estate
- Adult Entertainment
- SEO Services
- Pharmacy and Supplements
- High Ticket Sales
- Offshore Corporations
- International Cargo Shipping
- Travel Services
- Multi-Currency Sales
- E-Commerce Businesses
- Firearm Businesses
- Online Tobacco or E-Cigarettes Trading
What Are The Advantages Of Echeck Merchant Account For High Risk Business?
There are several payment processors available in the market. But TheEcheck.com is one of the best and well experienced in terms of high risk processing providers. Whether It is merchant services for a low risk payment processing or a high risk payment processing, we provide reliable and the best payment gateway for high risk business.
With the help of Echeck Account For High Risk Business, you can expect:
- An Easy account application procedure.
- Very affordable and cost-effective processing fees so that you can gain high revenue within your business sales model
- You can perform high volume processing with the help of echeck merchant account for high risk business. So that you can expand your business capabilities without any limitation.
- Faster processing of credit card payments
- A safe and secured payment gateway under the rules and regulations of PCI DSS (payment card industry and data security standard) Compliance
- Multi-Currency payment processing support. So that you can easily accept international customers and multiple currencies
- Best class customer service and support with our industry experts.
What Are The Requirements To Get An Echeck Merchant Account For High Risk Business?
We have made things simple for you. Now you can easily get the echeck merchant account for high risk business. A business needs to submit some following documents for the high risk merchant account. These documents are:
- Echeck merchant account application form
- A government-approved identity card, i.e. a passport or driving licence
- An incorporation article
- Certificate of incumbency
- Void Check
- Bank account statement up to the last six months
- If applicable; Processing statements up to the last six months
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) or SSN (Social Security Number)
- Contact details and address of the business
Echeck merchant account for high risk business will be approved successfully submitting all the required documents. It may go up to 48 to 72 hours for the verification procedures and approval of high risk merchant accounts.
If you still need further assistance, you can easily contact us at email@example.com