ACH payments are a very reliable method of payment processing. It provides fast, secure and convenient for both the business merchant as well the customers. Since the last few years, demand for ACH payments has been drastically increased. As the several benefits associated with this, most of the businesses now prefer to receive ACH payment. Now you can easily receive ACH payments with the help of merchant account and payment processing solutions offered by TheEcheck. Contact us today at +1-855-403-3855. We provide customized processing solutions according to your business needs.
How To Receive ACH Payment And How It Saves Money?
Automated Clearing House is termed to be as ACH. This ACH method is one of the most preferred payment methods in the United States Of America. This uses the technique of EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer). This electronic payment method uses a processing method where all the payments are processed in batches so that the business can receive ACH payment in very short as well as low processing involved. The ACH transfer payment method is able to handle the lump-sum amount of funds and as well as recurring billing payments from customers. To receive ACH payment, you need first to take approval from the customer to initiate the transaction. After that, you need to provide vital information like acquiring bank account details and routing number to the payment processor from the customer.
The best part to accept ACH payments is that it allows you to save a lot of money in terms of processing costs that a business merchant generally needs to pay. In comparison to other payment methods, this involves minimal payment processing cost.
What Does ACH Credit And ACH Debit Mean?
A business merchant can receive ACH transactions with the help of two methods. Either it can be ACH credits or ACH debits.
- ACH Credit: ACH credit is a type of transaction in which a payer forwards the funds towards the merchant. In this method, the business merchant does not require a request from the customer and initiate the transaction. The customer will transfer funds to the business merchant’s account on their own—for example, pre-payment of funds towards the loan account.
- ACH Debit: ACH debit is a payment processing method in which a business merchant takes a request from the customer to receive ACH payment. The payment gets processed only when the customer approves that request to transfer the appropriate requested funds from the checking account. This is mostly used for subscription payment options which require recurring billing.
How To Get The Merchant Account To Receive ACH Payment?
To receive ACH payment, a business merchant needs to have an ach processing account. TheEcheck provides an easy and secure method for the merchant account application. To apply, you need to follow these steps:
- Fill the merchant account application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit the form along with all the required documents to complete the verification procedure.
- Wait for some time as the verification might take up to 48 hours for successful verification.
- After verification, you are ready to receive ACH payment with your merchant account.
If you still have any doubts while filling the form or need a better method to receive ACH payment, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.